H.S. CROMBIE IS HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED TO PRODUCE THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF QUALITY AND SAFETY
We maintain and keep current standards for all of our services, and are certified through a number of qualification agencies. We adhere to the highest level of safety and standards at all times, and you can trust us for any number of mechanical design and installation needs.
Pressure Piping (Registered Pressure Welding Procedures)
- Alberta Boilers Safety Association (ABSA) Reg. No. AQP-2565
- British Columbia Safety Authority Class A: Boiler, Pressure Vessel, and Pressure Piping
$5M Liability Insurance
Exemplary Safety History
- Mechanical Contractors Association of British Columbia
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Alberta
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry of the United States and Canada
- Local 170 - British Columbia
- Local 488 and 496 – Alberta
Licenced to Provide Mechanical Engineering Services:
- APEGA – The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta
- APEGBC – The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC
H.S. Crombie can provide the following:
- Construction, repair, and alteration of piping as per the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Codes B31.1 and B31.3
- Repair or alter pressure vessels per ASME Code Section VIII Division 1.
- Installation of sanitary and industrial process piping. We install piping for industries such as food processing, beer, milk, pulp and paper, biogas, chemical, gasses, and oils and many others.
- Construction, repair or alteration of ASME B31.1 Boiler External Piping.
- Repair and alteration of ASME Section VIII-I Pressure Vessels. We are able to repair registered pressure vessels including any required submissions all drawings and details of work.
- Installation of steam piping. We have quality control systems in place that have been audited and accepted by the responsible agencies.
- Installation and repair registered and atmospheric tanks. We use qualified companies that can provide the fabrication of complete tanks or tank components in all materials. We are able to manufacture atmospheric (below 15 psi) tanks to the customers’ requirements.
- Supply of valves, pumps and specialty Items. We have access to many qualified suppliers and able to obtain any items needed to meet our customer’s specific requirements.
- We have relationships with a wide range of suppliers and specialists to meet any mechanical system needs of our customers, including all controls and automation, plumbing and gas fitting, HVAC, sanitary piping and equipment, and more.